Meredith Guthrie Maxwell is a corporate attorney focusing her practice on serving healthcare clients. She represents providers and suppliers including hospitals, physician hospital organizations, long term care facilities, and private medical practice associations in transactional and regulatory matters. She advises clients on corporate formation and restructuring, contracting arrangements, mergers and acquisitions, fraud and abuse issues, and regulatory compliance.
Meredith has a corporate law background in advising businesses at all stages, from start up to dissolution. She has experience representing clients in business planning, corporate governance, contract negotiations, business transitions, reorganizations, mergers and acquisitions, and other matters as outside corporate counsel.
- South Carolina State
- Louisiana State Bar
- J.D., Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2001
- B.A., Furman University, 1998 (cum laude)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Women’s Lawyers Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- Guardian ad Litem, Cass Elias McCarter Volunteer Program, Charleston County